Code Of Conduct
We guarantee high quality and professional workmanship on every job
Our code of conduct and professionalism
We pride ourselves on our code of conduct and professionalism. Our staff represent Rapid’s strong team values, working with integrity on all jobs we undertake.
Each of our staff members will attend your site in full Rapid Facility Services uniform so they are easily identifiable. All staff members will also wear a Rapid Facility Services ID card on a lanyard.
Our code of conduct and can-do attitude enables our staff to put their best foot forward at all times.
The Rapid Facility Services code of conduct is a professional promise to our clients. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- Excellent communication
- Staff in full uniform on every job, including ID card
- Best practice advice to clients
- On time, service-level delivery (unless beyond our control, ie. Auckland traffic or weather)
- Health and safety comes first no matter what
- Compliance with client’s standard operating procedures and in-house health and safety
- Zero tolerance policy – our management and staff are all subject to random drug and alcohol testing
The way we conduct ourselves is a reflection of the kind of business we strive to be. With integrity, honesty, and transparency, you can trust the Rapid team to get the job done right, every time.