Rapid Facility Services has a wonderful team and a wealth of knowledge in the industry. We also have a strong commitment to Health and Safety.
All of our staff are fully trained and qualified in all of the services we offer, so our clients can have peace of mind the job will always be completed to the highest of standards.
Because we service many food manufacturing plants and industrial premises, we understand the importance of keeping up to date with Health and Safety requirements within the commercial cleaning industry.
We can offer a wide range of services and all of our staff are specifically trained for every service. When our team comes to do your job, you can always be assured you are getting knowledgeable, well-trained team members who will do an excellent job – every time!
Rapid Facilities is proudly PREQUAL certified.
A PREQUAL qualification is a prestigious certification, that is created by some of New Zealand’s top Health and Safety Practitioners. It is a standard to identify competent Health and Safety practices in workplaces around New Zealand.
All of our site staff hold or are working towards NZQA certifications which includes the following standards:
- Hazard and Risk Management
- Permit Receiver
- Safe Work System – Permit Receiver (Fonterra)
- Height Safety – Height Safety Advanced
- Mobile Elevated Work Platforms
- Safe Chemical Handling
- Confined Space and Gas Detection
- First Aid
Rapid Facilities Apprenticeships and in-house training
Rapid Facilities also provide all staff with extra training. We are proud to offer all our staff in-house training as well as apprenticeships in the following divisions:
- Safe operator licenses for all of our powered equipment from Water Blasters to Hand Drills
- Module Rapid trade certification in:
- Hand cleaning and techniques
- Dry cleaning and techniques
- Water Blaster cleaning and techniques
- Moss and mould treatments – Food Industry
- Moss and mould treatments – industrial and commercial
- Chemical cleaning – Food industry
- Chemical cleaning – industrial and commercial
- Antimicrobial Treatments
- Painting – Food industry
- Painting – Steel
- Painting – industrial and commercial
- Bird Proofing – application, deterrents and installation
- Floor assessments – Food industry
- PPE and vehicle safety
Each license or module must be achieved within a two-week time frame, application and technique is then assessed by the Technical Director for the achievement of the module standard.
Here is what some of our staff have said about our Apprenticeships and In-house Training:
“Supporting the team and watching out for Health and Safety Requirements and training staff is something that I get a lot of satisfaction in. It feels very rewarding from going from the person doing all the learning to the one teaching and supporting.”
“The opportunities and training that we receive is rewarding and offer staff more growth and opportunities within the company.”
We are serious about Safety
Each staff member is required to carry their own Health and Safety Kits. On every job site, all our staff will have their own kit which includes:
- Personal 1st Aid kit
- Anti-Fog Safety Glasses
- Anti-Fog Safety Goggles
- Hi-Viz Vest
- Hi-Viz T-Shirt
- Steel Cap safety boots
- Leather Gloves
- Travel Coffee mug
All of our vehicles are equipped with the following:
- Vehicle 1st Aid Kit
- Certified Harnesses
- Hard Hats
- Respirator Masks
- Dust Masks
- Warning signs
- Safety cones and barriers
- All-purpose Fire Extinguisher
- Steel cap Gumboots
- Hi-Viz Wet Weather dungarees
- Hi-Viz Wet Weather Jackets
- Safety tape
You can rest assured that Rapid Facilities not only will complete work to the highest of standards, but that all team members have a high level of knowledge, experience, and expertise in the industry.
We are proud of our commitment to Health and Safety for our staff and our clients. If you’d like to find out more about our qualifications feel free to get in touch with us