Industrial painting services can significantly enhance your building’s appearance. After all, the building your company resides in is the first thing a client sees and is the home of your brand. If your building looks unprofessional, then so do you.
Painting your business premise can help protect the structure against wear and tear to prevent corrosion. However, choosing the perfect paint type that protects your commercial building for years to come isn’t always as easy as a quick trip to the painting aisle at Bunnings.
Using specialised painting services on an industrial or commercial scale is a big job, and one that takes time to plan, budget and more importantly – have someone with experience in the type of paint is the right one for your building.
The performance and durability of an industrial painting job depend on the type and quality of paint used.
That’s why our specialised painting services only use quality paint.
Both liquid and applied coatings are at risk of bio-deterioration
Bio-deterioration is when living organisms chemically or physically change or alter the appearance of material objects. Once organisms get inside a tin of paint, the paint will begin to decay and start to smell. If this happens, it will have to be thrown out as quickly as possible.
If the paint is applied to a surface after it has spoiled, the smell will never disappear.
There are three main classes of microorganisms that can colonise paints.
They all need water and nutrients to thrive, and algae also need sunlight. Not only can these microorganisms grow in liquid paint before application, they can also grow in the finished coating after it’s applied.
To keep this under control, paint manufacturers add three types of biocides:
- In-can biocides to prevent growth during storage.
- Film biocides to protect dried paint films by preventing microbial growth.
- Film biocides formulated to produce a hygienic or antimicrobial coating.
What to look for in a painting service
Durable and quality paint
To avoid smelly, contaminated, and cheap paint that peels you want to ensure that a tank coating is made with durable ingredients. This way, the layer will truly act as a protective paint coating. You can also trust that paint will not chip or peel away at the slightest change in the environment.
Trust and transparency
Since you may not know much about the quality of paint and your products are being handled by an outsourced service, you’ll want to know your painting job is being handled by professionals you can trust.
You may want to know what ingredients are in the paint and how exactly the painting process works. The professionals should be able to tell you all of these details, as well as other specifications.
Industrial coating is only effective if the company you work with has experience in your industry. Therefore, it’s important to carefully choose a painting service that can execute your painting job effectively.
The benefits of using specialised painting services
- Street appeal – your building will stand out, garner interest, attract customers and create a professional appearance
- Longevity – special high-quality paints and workmanship will ensure your paint job lasts a long time
- Saves you time and money – you don’t want to keep going back for touch-up paintwork because it wasn’t done correctly at the start. Get it done right the first time
- Aesthetics – clean lines and a high-quality finish will do wonders for the look of your premises
- No stress – you won’t have to worry about choosing the right products, treatments, or correct equipment
- Surface Preparation – this is a key step when starting to paint and can lead to issues like peeling, cracking, and more if not done correctly
- Cleanliness – a great paint job looks clean and professional. The right paint products will also help with cleaning, making it easier to keep clean and tidy
- Add value to your building – a new paint job can instantly give your building a lift as well as increase the value of your investment
Our painting services include:
We provide all aspects of commercial and industrial coating and paintwork services, including:
- Roof restoration
- Poly-panel recoating
- Gas line painting
- Food industry specialised VOC-free coating systems
- Flaky paint removal and recoating
- Full building paints – interior and exterior
- Office painting
Our painting and coating services include either a high or low pressure wash down to compliment the specific requirements of your coating system.
Work with specialised painting services and get the job done right
The complexities, challenges and unforeseen issues that arise when it comes to painting industrial premises mean it’s a job best left to the professionals.
There is no simple, generic solution to industrial painting – each client is unique – but with our experience, skills, and knowledge, we know exactly what’s best for you and your situation.
We know about the best products and coatings to use for your premises. Whether it’s aesthetics, hard-wearing, and a long-lasting paint finish for your property, we know that quality paint gets quality results!
Our trained and certified staff proudly provide high-quality industrial and commercial painting services and ensure the paint we use is clean, with safety being our number one priority.
We offer free no-obligation quotes and offer a wide range of services covering everything from food production factories to warehouse storage.
Give us a call and speak to one of our friendly and experienced team members today!